Sukiyaki Marinated Eggs
Soft boiled eggs soaked in Sukiyaki sauce – a typical delicacy of Japanese cuisine. Its popularity spread from Korea to other countries in Asia. This is a side dish that is eaten with rice or noodles. Recently, the egg dish with soy sauce has caused a fever on social networking sites and is loved by many people. Let’s make this delicious dish with Dashi Lab with standard Japanese taste from Dashi Lab’s traditional Sukiyaki sauce.
For ramen noodles, each bowl of noodles has only one or half egg soaked in soy sauce. The perfection of this dish is reflected in the rich flavor of soy sauce from Japanese Sukiyaki and the golden brown appearance of the egg. When cut in half, the peach yolk will slowly flow out. When put in the mouth, the fatty taste of the egg soaked in the sauce is definitely irresistible.
With this recipe, along with simple, easy-to-find ingredients, you can transform a familiar boiled egg into an attractive, refreshing, and taste-stimulating soaked egg.
(For 2 people)
- 4 Eggs
- 160g Sukiyaki Sauce (Dashi Lab)
- 250ml Water
- 1 tsp Minced fresh ginger
- 1 tsp Minced fresh garlic
- 2 stalks Green Onion, chopped
- 1 Red Chilli
- 1 tsp White sesame seeds
- ¼ Onion, sliced
- Using a medium pot, add all ingredients (except for the eggs) and cook until boiling, then add sliced onion and boil for 3 minutes, then remove. Turn off the heat and let the mixture cool completely.
- Using another pot, pour water in to prepare to boil the eggs so that the water covers the whole egg (you can use an egg to check the amount of water)
- Boil the water until it is bubbly (don’t let it get too hot), then add the eggs and boil for 6 minutes. Then, use a spoon or chopstick to stir the water in circles for 2 minutes. This way will help the egg yolk after boiling lie in the middle of the egg.
- Peel the eggs and place them in the box, then pour in the cooked mixture to soak the eggs. Place the soaked eggs in the refrigerator and use within 4 to 72 hours.
- Gently stir the egg when you put the eggs in the pot so that the yolk is beautifully centered.
Dashi Lab – The Essence of Japanese Cuisine
📍 ORDER NOW:
◼️ Inbox: m.me/dashilabvietnam
◼️ Website: dashilabvn.com
◼️ Hotline: 0931 858 944 (Zalo)
📍 ECOMMERCE SITES:
◼️ Shopee: https://shp.ee/72tnepc
◼️ TiKi: tiki.vn/cua-hang/dashi-lab