Wonton in Dashi Soup
Wonton – a simple and light dish that will always bring you the mysterious delicious flavor of the Far East! Today, Dashi Lab presents to you a nice twist to the traditional Wonton recipe using Japanese Dashi Broth that makes the dish healthier and more interesting.
Wonton can be replaced with any type of Haukau, Shaomai or Noodles available at hand.
Dashi Wonton Soup is also an extremely nutritious and easy-to-eat dish your beloved kids 😋
(For 2 people)
- Wonton 300g
- Bok choy 60g
- Fried chopeed garlic 10g
- Green Onion 5g
- Water 500ml
- Dashi Lab Premium Shira Dashi 50ml
- Boil the wontons according to the instructions on the package, then place in a bowl.
- Bring the water to a boil, add the Shira Dashi and stir well.
- Pour broth into wonton. Arrange boiled bok choy, sprinkle some green onions, fried garlic and enjoy.
*Serve with lime, chili according to your preference.
- When the water is boiling, you can add a little garlic oil to keep the wontons from sticking together.
- If chicken broth or bone broth is available, you can also substitute “Water” to enhance the sweetness of the dish.
Dashi Lab – The Essence of Japanese Cuisine
📍 ORDER NOW:
◼️ Inbox: m.me/dashilabvietnam
◼️ Website: dashilabvn.com
◼️ Hotline: 0931 858 944 (Zalo)
📍 SHOPPING AT ECOMMERCE SITES:
◼️ Shopee: https://shp.ee/r932hf6
◼️ TiKi: tiki.vn/cua-hang/dashi-lab