“Dashi” in Japanese means broth, and “Happo” means eight directions, representing variety. Happo Dashi is a popular broth in the Kanto region of Japan for dishes such as Yosenabe hot pot, Chanko nabe hot pot, Oden hot pot, Tempura dipping sauce, Udon noodle broth, Soba noodles, etc.
Using premium brewed soy sauce “Dark Color Type” from Japan and selected suitable Dashi materials to create “Happo Dashi” flavor. Our Happo Dashi uses several different dried fishes and fish extract such as “Bonito”, “Sardine”, “Frigate Tuna”, “Saba”, “Round Herring” together with “Kombu”. By using both animal (fish) and plant (soy, kelp) oriented Umami, we create rich and deep natural Umami in Happo Dashi.
Japanese Premium Happo Dashi from Dashi Lab brand uses traditional ingredients such as naturally fermented soy sauce, kelp extract, and extracts from a variety of sea fish to help keep its delicious taste and Japanese standard quality.
Highlights of the product “Japanese Premium Happo Dashi”
- The product has absolutely NO preservatives, NO artificial colors, NO added MSG
- Safe for the whole family and can be used for children from 1+ years old.
- Made with premium ingredients, using naturally fermented soy sauce, kombu dried kelp extract, and Japanese tuna & sardines extracts, delivering a delicious, traditional flavor.
- JAPANESE TASTE: if you’ve ever been to Japan and enjoyed local cuisine, you’ll be surprised that Dashi Lab’s products made in Vietnam can still keep the delicious taste of Japanese cuisine.
- Only 1 product for so many delicious Japanese dishes!
Note: Store in the refrigerator immediately after opening to keep the product quality in the best condition!