Shira Dashi is a popular broth used in Kansai region of Japan for dishes such as Oden hot pot, Udon noodles, Soba noodles, Chawanmushi steamed eggs, Japanese fried egg rolls, etc.
Japanese Premium Shira Dashi from Dashi Lab uses premium natural fermented soy sauce that is light in color, rich in aroma and Umami taste. In particular, by combining a variety of extracts from many types of sea fish, Shira Dashi broth has a very distinctive and outstanding Dashi flavor. Moreover, the light taste and color of the broth help diners still clearly feel the natural color and taste of ingredients such as eggs, vegetables, fish, tofu, etc.
- The product has absolutely NO preservatives, NO artificial colorings, NO added MSG
- Safe for the health of the whole family, can be used for children from 1+ years old.
- Ingredient with premium ingredients, using dashi broth, naturally fermented soy sauce, kombu dried kelp extract, Japanese tuna extract brings a premium product full of dashi flavor essence, delicious Japanese Umami.
- JAPANESE TASTE: if you’ve ever been to Japan and enjoyed local cuisine, you’ll be surprised that Dashi Lab’s products made in Vietnam can still keep the delicious taste of Japanese cuisine.
- Only 1 broth for so many delicious Japanese dishes!
Note: Store in the refrigerator immediately after opening to keep the product quality in the best condition!