Udon noodles in Japan have many variations, depending on the region, locality, and different weather, the noodles also have different shapes to suit hot or cold noodles. Thinner Udon noodles are easier to eat and more delicious when served cold or dipped in soup.
Ogawa Seimen’s Udon Noodles are flat, medium-thick Udon noodles suitable for both hot and cold noodles, very popular in Japan. Noodles when cooked have a distinctive suppleness and deliciousness to enjoy with rich Umami soup.
Highlights of Japanese Udon Noodles Ogawa Seimen 200G:
- OGAWA SEIMEN BRAND Since 1887: Over 130 years in the history of the noodle industry in Japan. Traditional noodle recipes are made in modern production lines and are strictly controlled by skilled artisans.
- Using top-quality wheat flour from countries (USA, Canada, Australia) to bring out the best noodles with outstanding quality.
- This product has absolutely NO preservatives, NO synthetic colors, NO artificial flavors.
- Safe for the whole family.
- Can also be used for Vegetarian dishes.